I am going to try out the WordPress PollDaddy feature to collect your thoughts on this topic. I have had a number of requests lately asking for time to post to the PCI Guru blog on PCI topics. These requests have come from individuals as well as security vendors. I have some reservations, but I wanted to get the readership to respond on this topic. So, let us try this out. The poll will be open for one month.
FishNet Security is looking for experienced QSAs for their PCI practice. If you are an experienced QSA and are looking for a change, go to the Web site (http://www.fishnetsecurity.com/company/careers), search for 'PCI' and apply.
If you are posting a comment, be patient, as the comments will not be published until they are approved.
If your organization has a PCI opportunity, is in need of assistance with a PCI issue or if you would like the PCI Guru to speak at your meeting, you can contact the PCI Guru at pciguru AT gmail DOT com.
I do allow vendors to post potential solutions in response to issues that I bring up in posts. However, the PCI Guru does not endorse any specific products, so "Caveat Emptor" - let the buyer beware. Also, if I feel that the response to too "sales-ee", I reserve the right to edit or not even authorize the response.
PCI Guru Search
PCI Guru Recent Posts
- Requirement 10.6.2 Clarification
- The Dilemma Of PCI Scoping – Part 3
- The Dilemma Of PCI Scoping – Part 2
- The Dilemma Of PCI Scoping – Part 1
- Keeping It Simple – Part 2
- Keeping It Simple – Part 1
- The Flaw In Requirement 8.5.1
- Keep It Simple
- Adventures In Finding Cardholder Data
- Why SAQ A-EP Makes Sense
PCI Guru Top Posts
- PCI Compliance Scam? You Tell Me
- Miscellaneous Questions Page
- One-, Two-, And Three-Factor Authentication
- Network Segmentation – Take 2
- The 'MPLS Is A Private Network' Debate
- Encrypted Cardholder Data – Out Of Scope?
- Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing
- Self-Assessment Questionnaires
- Developers Beware – Stripe
- PCI Scoping Tool