If you read nothing else this week, you need to read this posting by Daniel E. Geer, Jr., Sc.D.
FishNet Security is looking for experienced QSAs for their PCI practice. If you are an experienced QSA and are looking for a change, go to the Web site (http://www.fishnetsecurity.com/company/careers), search for 'PCI' and apply.
If you are posting a comment, be patient, as the comments will not be published until they are approved.
If your organization has a PCI opportunity, is in need of assistance with a PCI issue or if you would like the PCI Guru to speak at your meeting, you can contact the PCI Guru at pciguru AT gmail DOT com.
I do allow vendors to post potential solutions in response to issues that I bring up in posts. However, the PCI Guru does not endorse any specific products, so "Caveat Emptor" - let the buyer beware. Also, if I feel that the response is too "sales-ee", I reserve the right to edit or not even authorize the response.
PCI Guru Search
PCI Guru Recent Posts
- Significant Change And Periodic
- It Is The QSA’s Fault
- Face It, You Are A Poor Judge Of Risk
- Security Or Checking A Box?
- The ASV Process Is Broken – Part 3
- The ASV Process Is Broken – Part 2
- The ASV Process Is Broken – Part 1
- Lawyer Or Security Professional?
- Do Not Jump To Conclusions
- PCI Compliance Certificates Rear Their Ugly Head Again
PCI Guru Top Posts
- Network Segmentation – Take 2
- One-, Two-, And Three-Factor Authentication
- PCI Compliance Scam? You Tell Me
- Miscellaneous Questions Page
- Call Centers And PCI Compliance
- The 'MPLS Is A Private Network' Debate
- Self-Assessment Questionnaires
- In Scope versus Out of Scope
- P2PE Versus E2EE
- Encrypted Cardholder Data – Out Of Scope?