If you read nothing else this week, you need to read this posting by Daniel E. Geer, Jr., Sc.D.
FishNet Security is looking for experienced QSAs for their PCI practice. If you are an experienced QSA and are looking for a change, go to the Web site (http://www.fishnetsecurity.com/company/careers), search for 'PCI' and apply.
If you are posting a comment, be patient, as the comments will not be published until they are approved.
If your organization has a PCI opportunity, is in need of assistance with a PCI issue or if you would like the PCI Guru to speak at your meeting, you can contact the PCI Guru at pciguru AT gmail DOT com.
I do allow vendors to post potential solutions in response to issues that I bring up in posts. However, the PCI Guru does not endorse any specific products, so "Caveat Emptor" - let the buyer beware. Also, if I feel that the response to too "sales-ee", I reserve the right to edit or not even authorize the response.
PCI Guru Search
PCI Guru Recent Posts
PCI Guru Top Posts
- Keeping It Simple – Part 2
- Keeping It Simple – Part 1
- Miscellaneous Questions Page
- One-, Two-, And Three-Factor Authentication
- The 'MPLS Is A Private Network' Debate
- PCI Compliance Scam? You Tell Me
- Network Segmentation – Take 2
- Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing
- Call Centers And PCI Compliance
- Self-Assessment Questionnaires