I am going to try out the WordPress PollDaddy feature to collect your thoughts on this topic. I have had a number of requests lately asking for time to post to the PCI Guru blog on PCI topics. These requests have come from individuals as well as security vendors. I have some reservations, but I wanted to get the readership to respond on this topic. So, let us try this out. The poll will be open for one month.
Optiv Security is looking for experienced QSAs for their PCI practice. If you are an experienced QSA and are looking for a change, go to the Web site (http://www.optiv.com/careers), and click on the 'Check Out Our Openings' button and apply.
If you are posting a comment, be patient, as the comments will not be published until they are approved.
If your organization has a PCI opportunity, is in need of assistance with a PCI issue or if you would like the PCI Guru to speak at your meeting, you can contact the PCI Guru at pciguru AT gmail DOT com.
I do allow vendors to post potential solutions in response to issues that I bring up in posts. However, the PCI Guru does not endorse any specific products, so "Caveat Emptor" - let the buyer beware. Also, if I feel that the response is too "sales-ee", I reserve the right to edit or not even authorize the response.
PCI Guru Search
PCI Guru Recent Posts
PCI Guru Top Posts
- Information Supplements Versus The PCI DSS
- Miscellaneous Questions Page
- One-, Two-, And Three-Factor Authentication
- Network Segmentation – Take 2
- Call Centers And PCI Compliance
- PCI Compliance Scam? You Tell Me
- Merchant, Service Provider Or Both?
- The 'MPLS Is A Private Network' Debate
- SAQ A And SAQ A-EP Clarification
- ASV Guidance For SSL/TLS Vulnerabilities