I am going to try out the WordPress PollDaddy feature to collect your thoughts on this topic. I have had a number of requests lately asking for time to post to the PCI Guru blog on PCI topics. These requests have come from individuals as well as security vendors. I have some reservations, but I wanted to get the readership to respond on this topic. So, let us try this out. The poll will be open for one month.
If you are posting a comment, be patient, as the comments will not be published until they are approved.
If your organization has a PCI opportunity, is in need of assistance with a PCI issue or if you would like the PCI Guru to speak at your meeting, you can contact the PCI Guru at pciguru AT gmail DOT com.
I do allow vendors to post potential solutions in response to issues that I bring up in posts. However, the PCI Guru does not endorse any specific products, so "Caveat Emptor" - let the buyer beware. Also, if I feel that the response is too "sales-ee", I reserve the right to edit or not even authorize the response.
PCI Guru Search
PCI Guru Recent Posts
- Do Consumers Really Bail On Breached Merchants?
- Unsupported Operating Systems And Applications
- This Just In – SSL Conversion Deadline Has Changed
- Have You Noticed?
- Using SAQ C
- Information Supplements Versus The PCI DSS
- Small And Mid-Sized Businesses
- SSL Is Not Going To Go Quietly
- Another Annual Community Meeting
- Where Compliance Fits
PCI Guru Top Posts
- Miscellaneous Questions Page
- PCI Compliance Scam? You Tell Me
- Network Segmentation – Take 2
- One-, Two-, And Three-Factor Authentication
- Call Centers And PCI Compliance
- The 'MPLS Is A Private Network' Debate
- P2PE Versus E2EE
- SAQ A And SAQ A-EP Clarification
- PCI Scoping Tool
- Issuers and Financial Institutions