If you read nothing else this week, you need to read this posting by Daniel E. Geer, Jr., Sc.D.
If you are posting a comment, be patient, as the comments will not be published until they are approved.
If your organization has a PCI opportunity, is in need of assistance with a PCI issue or if you would like the PCI Guru to speak at your meeting, you can contact the PCI Guru at pciguru AT gmail DOT com.
I do allow vendors to post potential solutions in response to issues that I bring up in posts. However, the PCI Guru does not endorse any specific products, so "Caveat Emptor" - let the buyer beware. Also, if I feel that the response is too "sales-ee", I reserve the right to edit or not even authorize the response.
PCI Guru Search
PCI Guru Recent Posts
- Getting Ready For 8.3.1
- An Update On Multi-Factor Authentication
- The Council Speaks On A Number Of Topics
- The Council Releases Draft Scope And Network Segmentation Information Supplement
- Not Tested Clarification
- The Council’s Take On Non-Listed Encryption Solutions
- Revenue Generation Or Payment Security?
- The Future Of PCI?
- The Great Multi-Factor Authentication Debate
- 2016 North American PCI Community Meeting
PCI Guru Top Posts
- One-, Two-, And Three-Factor Authentication
- Call Centers And PCI Compliance
- PCI Compliance Scam? You Tell Me
- Diagramming For Your QSA
- Miscellaneous Questions Page
- SAQ A And SAQ A-EP Clarification
- Encrypted Cardholder Data – Out Of Scope?
- Merchant, Service Provider Or Both?
- Third Party Service Provider PCI Compliance