If you read nothing else this week, you need to read this posting by Daniel E. Geer, Jr., Sc.D.
FishNet Security is looking for experienced QSAs for their PCI practice. If you are an experienced QSA and are looking for a change, go to the Web site (http://www.fishnetsecurity.com/company/careers), search for 'PCI' and apply.
If you are posting a comment, be patient, as the comments will not be published until they are approved.
If your organization has a PCI opportunity, is in need of assistance with a PCI issue or if you would like the PCI Guru to speak at your meeting, you can contact the PCI Guru at pciguru AT gmail DOT com.
I do allow vendors to post potential solutions in response to issues that I bring up in posts. However, the PCI Guru does not endorse any specific products, so "Caveat Emptor" - let the buyer beware. Also, if I feel that the response is too "sales-ee", I reserve the right to edit or not even authorize the response.
PCI Guru Search
PCI Guru Recent Posts
- A Better Mouse Trap?
- The Third Party Dilemma
- Pushing The Limits
- Compensating Control Refresher
- An Update On Network and Dataflow Diagrams
- Get Over It, You Are A Service Provider
- Policies, Standards And Procedures
- QSAs Need More Certifications
- What Drives Your QSA
- Supplemental Validation Procedures Coming
PCI Guru Top Posts
- PCI Compliance Scam? You Tell Me
- Miscellaneous Questions Page
- Network Segmentation – Take 2
- Call Centers And PCI Compliance
- One-, Two-, And Three-Factor Authentication
- P2PE Versus E2EE
- ASV Guidance For SSL/TLS Vulnerabilities
- SSL and TLS Update
- Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing
- Encrypted Cardholder Data – Out Of Scope?