If you read nothing else this week, you need to read this posting by Daniel E. Geer, Jr., Sc.D.
If you are posting a comment, be patient, as the comments will not be published until they are approved.
If your organization has a PCI opportunity, is in need of assistance with a PCI issue or if you would like the PCI Guru to speak at your meeting, you can contact the PCI Guru at pciguru AT gmail DOT com.
PCI Guru Search
PCI Guru Top Posts
- The 'MPLS Is A Private Network' Debate
- One-, Two-, And Three-Factor Authentication
- Network Segmentation – Take 2
- Miscellaneous Questions Page
- PCI Compliance Scam? You Tell Me
- An Open Letter To Executives
- Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing
- PCI DSS v3 Requirement 10.6
- Call Centers And PCI Compliance
- Encryption Key Management Primer – Requirement 3.6